Many thanks to everyone who attended our Tech Talk in Silicon Valley. We hope that you found the sessions informative, engaging and entertaining, and that our panelists were able to provide you with valuable insight from their respective fields of expertise.
We would like to share videos for each of the sessions, the slides and the bios of our panelists. Please click below to access them.
- Welcome and introduction
- Global Privacy Update: Brazil, India, Japan, California Consumer Privacy Act, GDPR and more
- The biggest employment issues in tech now
- Nationalism, protectionism, trade laws: What to consider in global expansion, day-to-day contracting
- Platform liability: What international development mean for US companies
- Antitrust and Consumer Protection Compliance in the Global Technology Sector
- Cloud and technology contracts: negotiation insights
- Digital taxation for technology companies
- Corporate: data deals, focus on privacy compliance in the data room, due diligence, SPA/APA
- Keynote presentation by Christie Constantine, Global Director, Sustainability
- A deeper dive – Global Privacy Update: Brazil, India, Japan, California Consumer Privacy Act, GDPR, and more